Take your pick
With a fleet of 380 boats and 24 starting bases in France, the Netherlands, Germany, Ireland, Italy and Poland, Locaboat Holidays can offer varied itineraries and a new way of discovering unspoilt regions.
Choose your holiday depending on your destination or let your interests decide: heritage and history? Gastronomy> Bathing? City breaks? Our holiday ideas will help you find the trip which best meets your expectations.
As for the circuit, there is a wide range to choose from! Locaboat offers 200 river cruises: you can choose depending on your preferred region, the duration of your trip and the trip start day chosen, as well as the type of cruise preferred: one-way or return. Whatever you choose, discovering nature from a new perspective will never cease to delight you.
Simple and flexible booking
To find out whether a trip is available, choose an option or book your holiday and you will be able to directly access the online booking section of our website. Just a few clicks will bring you to the list of boats available, depending on your destination and their price.
You can also fill in an availability request online and we will endeavour to get back to you quickly by e-mail, with a list of what is available that closely matches your initial request.
You can also contact us by e-mail or telephone; our teams will be delighted to answer you.
A downpayment of 40% will be due when you make your booking. Various payment methods are possible. The balance is due one month prior to the start of your trip.
What is included in the price of your holiday
The rental price includes :
- The rent of the equipment, crockery and cutlery, bedding and bathroom towels.
- The sailing toll owed to the authorities.
- The boat insurance.
- A gas cannister of 12 or 13 kg, depending on the country (1st cannister free, but subsequent cannisters must be paid for).
- The Captain's Book.
- The sailing initiation on your trip start day.
- Technical assistance available 7 days a week during working hours.
Supplementary costs will be calculated at the starting base :
- The fuel (diesel oil) payable when you return, depending on the number of hours and the engine
- Deposit and damage waiver
- The sailing guide, full of varied information for the preparation of your cruise
- The one-way supplement if you choose this type of trip
- The non-mandatory cancellation plan (4% of the price of the trip)
Furthermore, we can offer you the possibility to sign up for a number of extras, in order to make your cruise as pleasant as possible :
Parking, airport transfers, bike and dinghy rental, cleaning service, many others.
In the Brochure and Prices section, you will find all of our prices and the terms and conditions of sale.