You can now moor up in the heart of the tourist areas, as follows:
- near Charlottenburg: Pk 0,2
- Schlosspark Charlotenburg: Pk 8,25
- Tiergarten (zoo): Pk 12,1
- Friedrichstrasse: Pk 15,4,
- opposite the Museums Island: Pk 16,1
- Nikolalviertel district: Pk 1,25
- Face Stralau: Pk 23,7
- Treptow: Pk 28,6.
- Kreuzberg: Pk 7,4
- Am Neuköllner Schiffahrtskanal: Pk 9,5
Berlin capital city
The town which two or three years ago was Europe's largest building site has now shed its scaffolding to appear transfigured. Since the summer of 1999 the official capital of Germany, Berlin combines the ultramodern with old established landmarks, such as the Reichstag with its new glass dome, the Brandenburg Gate and the Museums Island.
Do explore also beyond these famous areas in order to discover the genuine spirit of Berlin, particularly visiting by canal the busy Kreuzberg and Oranientor districts.