How to benefit from the Early Booking offer?
Book your 2022 cruise before November 30 2021 and automatically save 10% on your one-week-minimum stay*.
The early booking discount can be cumulated up to 25% with our other permanent offers (family, couple, flotilla, long stays). Get a head start on your river holidays at the best rate by traveling on the dates and with the boat of your choice!
* Valid for the 2022 season on all boats and on all dates for a minimum one-week cruise. This offer is not retroactive and can be cumulated with our other catalogue offers, valid until 30/11/2021.
What’s new for season 2022?
We are excited to share with you the following changes and news for next season:
- The complete fleet of Pénichettes Flying Bridge® will be equipped with biminis to offer you maximum comfort during your cruise
- We will reopen our marina of Saint Léger sur Dheune in Burgundy for out and back trips
- We will resume one way cruises from Lattes (Camargue) and Briare (Canal Latéral à la Loire)
- We will add bow thrusters to all our Europa 300 and Europa 500 models located in Loosdrecht
- We will increase our fleet in Germany with Pénichettes®
- Our Blue Flag® will be hoisted in our marina of Corbigny (Canal du Nivernais), proud winner of the 2021 European Blue Flag edition awarding our sustainable and environmentally friendly management of the marina
Why choosing Locaboat?
Our company is one of the pioneer of the boating holiday industry since 1977.
We are true specialists of European waterways and our teams are complete fans of boating. From your booking to your arrival at the marina, our priority is to provide you with the best service and the most useful advice to make your boating experience a memorable adventure.
We are committed to promote a different approach of tourism. Canal boating is a statement of supporting rural areas and local communities, slow travelling with care for nature and fauna, giving preference to authenticity over quantity.
Which Covid safety measures will be in place in 2022?
Our Covid safety protocol (on boats and in our marinas) will remain valid as long as necessary. All our boats are fully disinfected before each new departure, with strict compliance with barrier measures when checking in and checking out.
To find out more about current measures, please check our sanitary procedures online or additional information on our page dedicated to coronavirus. Feel free to contact our sales department for any further question.
If you want to book your boating holidays
Browse online the availabilities
discover our boating holiday destinations
The most beautiful waterways in Europe at a glance :
Canal du Midi & Camargue
The Camargue and the Canal du Midi boat-hire routes present a dazzling show throughout the whole length of your french cruise, with famous listed sites dotted along the way, in the heart of an extraordinary ecosystem.
Shannon & Erne
Your boating holiday in Ireland takes you to a millennial land with picturesque and lush landscapes. From river Shannon to river Erne, cruise along splendid waterways and enjoy an authentic celtic getaway aboard your Pénichette®.
Burgundy Nivernais & Loire
A cruise in the Burgundy Nivernais area, along the Burgundy or Nivernais canals in France, promises effortless boating holidays in complete comfort on your no-license Pénichette®.
Why choose Locaboat?
Locaboat Holidays has been the industry specialist for boating holidays and waterways cruises since 1977. Inventor of the Pénichette®, Locaboat is as famous for the friendliness and quality of its customer service as for the comfort and easy handling of its boats. When you rent a boat from Locaboat, you’ll benefit from the advice of local experts who are passionate about boating and will do their utmost to make sure you enjoy a wonderful holiday.
More than 200 routes throughout Europe
1.4 million customers since 1977
97% of our customers would recommend us
More than 40 years of expertise to draw on