Locaboat offers you a cancellation insurance in partnership with Gritchen-Mutuaide.
Here are 6 good reasons to choose this option:
- It guarantees reimbursement of all or part of the fees invoiced by Locaboat in the event of cancellation/interruption of your cruise.
- It covers all crew members declared at the time of booking.
- It covers numerous conditions that could jeopardize your travel plans: death, medical problems, accident, Covid guarantee, professional impossibility, transportation problems, late arrival, damage to your home or vehicle…etc.
All the conditions of application are detailed in the insurance notice below.
- It also applies in the event of partial cancellation of the trip, or of only part of the crew.
- It also covers interruption of the cruise under certain conditions, and EXCLUSIVELY: in the event of impossibility of navigation, following an unforeseeable and irresistible event not known at the start of the rental period, during your cruise.
- It costs only 5% of the rental price.
Book your cruise with complete peace of mind, thanks to this new service created just for you.
We strongly recommend you to subscribe to the Gritchen-Mutuaide insurance.
If you don’t, you won’t be covered for total or partial cancellation of your cruise, interruption of your stay.
For further details, please refer to our Locaboat terms and conditions.
Insurance can only be taken out at the time of booking.
The insurance amount is non-refundable.
Depending on the conditions, a franchise may be retained by the insurer.
The insurer reserves the right to request any document justifying the compensation claim.
To know all details about this service and conditions of application of Gritchen-Mutuaide cancellation insurance, please consult the full insurance notice here: