Find here the optional services
Find here all the services around your canal cruise. You will find prices for each and the opportunity to book them online on our dedicated website www.penichette.com. Most of the service have to be paid directly at the departure base.
Please note: certain bases will contact you directly a few days before you set off on holiday with offers of additional services (beds made, a skipper for the first half-day, etc.)
What services are available?
- Secure parking for your vehicle at your departure base
- Cycle hire
- Cleaning at the end of your holiday
- Hire of Wi-Fi router
- Shopping delivered on board
- Taxi transfers from train stations and airports or, for one-way cruises, return transport to your departure base
- Delivery of your vehicle to your destination base for one-way cruises
- Safety equipment for children (buoyancy aids)
- Dinghy hire
- ”All-inclusive” package (see below)
What’s the “All-inclusive” package?
This is an advantageously-priced bundle of services that includes a damage waiver, fuel and cleaning services. Opting for these 3 services means the deposit is limited to 500€ when you set off, and you don’t have to worry about diesel or cleaning the boat on your return. This way, there will be no unexpected surprises and you can enjoy a carefree holiday!
How are services booked?
The “All-inclusive” package can be booked at the same time as the boat. It can also be paid during booking for clients from Joigny office. For clients from the Freiburg office, it is possible to book and pay the inclusive pack for departures at German bases at the same time. For departures from other bases, pre-booking is possible, payment needs to be done on the spot. The other services must be arranged via our website www.penichette.com and paid for on departure. All the necessary information about our services, prices and order forms can be found on this website.